New Zealand’s leading provider of aged care and retirement village software.
One-stop-shop for moving your aged care or retirement village services from paper-based to digital records!
Join the many others who succeed by using HCSL Aged Care Software (integrated with Medi-Map).
Making audits stress-free since 2004.
If a serious adverse event occurs in your facility, who’s name will appear in the newspaper headlines or Health and Disability Commission website? Yours!
If you want to know what is happening at the Village or Care Facility without going on site or making a phone call, this is the solution that will give you what you need.
Why choose HCSL?
- NZ designed to meet NZ requirements
- Save money with less frequent Certification audits
- Save time for nurses and care staff
- Online assessment, care planning (incorporates interRAI), progress notes, wound care and short term care planning,
- Clear performance dashboards with auto-analysis of your data
- Restraint/ enabler management
- Infection logging and management
- Bench-marking shown in real time for NZ wide services
- Online quality and risk management of adverse events, infections, complaints – makes reporting easy
- Online internal audits with automated corrective action plans
- With a background in commerce, auditing and nursing, we understand the need of those in the boardroom and the resident bedroom!
- Nurses and Managers time is freed up to spend time with your residents and leading excellence in care.
- The dashboards will assure you of performance without having to go on site!
- Passing audits with ease.
- Happy residents!
Upload your own policies in the online document library or we can provide site specific customised Policies and Procedures ready for use at your site support excellence in care and getting maximum audit outcomes.
- Staff access to the clinical resource online library
- Streamline external audits – documentation reviews conducted by Audit agencies directly from this software
- Optimise results – a increasing number of our clients are achieving maximum Certification outcomes;
Use your own policies and procedures or use HCSL supplied legally compliant policy and procedures manuals already customised to your service ready for use.
Audit processes streamlined – Includes you in a New Zealand based national bench-marking programme.
What do clients say about HCSL?
This is what Rhonda Sherriff, NZACA Clinical Advisor says about using the HCSL QA system:
“I am very happy to endorse this system as the information is invaluable for CNMs to analyse the data/information and make informed decisions on best practice and innovation to decrease hazards, improve outcomes, and mitigating factors for resident welfare. I’m pleased you are delving into the data to the level you are, as it’s time saving for sites in many respects, and so easy to dice and slice the information to get the trends. CNM’s used to spend hours just writing up the collective information before the analysis, so hugely time saving” See what others say about HCSL here..
Reasons to use HCSL supplied pre-customised Policies and Procedures in conjunction with the software?
Having worked in and with aged care services since 1994, our team have up to date in-depth working understanding of the residential care industry and the issues you have to deal with on a day to day basis.
What frustrates you about your current policy and procedures manuals?
- How many hours are you paying of your staff time for researching and updating your policies and procedures?
- Would you rather have an cloud based secure system for fast efficient access?
- Can you verify your systems are consistent with evidence based practice?
- Are you breezing through audits with great outcomes i.e. maximum Certification periods?
- Can you currently use a topic ‘search’ to very quickly find the exact policy you’re looking for? With HCSL you can!
- How do you know your staff are providing excellent care?
- Do you have an ongoing waiting list due to a fantastic reputation?
If you would like to spend less time in the office managing paperwork and have us manage your policy, procedure and quality system to free up your time, for a no obligation quote contact us today
Proud supporters of Barnardo’s NZ. since 2007