What is HCSL?
Based in Ōtautahi – Christchurch, HCSL are New Zealand leaders in aged-care compliance, aged-care quality and aged-care risk management tools.
New Zealand Nurse & Auditor designed software with input & feedback direct from those in the New Zealand Aged Care Sector.
Our HCSL digital solution will guide you to meet your compliance, operational and care planning efficiently, easily and in line with best practice.
HCSL is a cost-effective, comprehensive and built to meet the demands of the growing aged care industry. As a cloud based solution it is available via desktop and mobile applications, allowing staff to access information from anywhere. Now is the time to reduce the burden of paper-based records and have more time for your core business.
HCSL supporting stress-free audits since 2004.
Click Here To Find Out More
Why Choose HCSL
As we are a New Zealand (Aotearoa) owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on delivering a solution that is designed specifically to meet the New Zealand healthcare sectors needs, with policies & procedures to match.
We don’t just provide software, we are specialists in New Zealand Healthcare Compliance.
Who Uses HCSL
Aged Care Services
Retirement Village Services
Community Health Providers
Mental Health Services
Primary Health Organisations
HCSL Clients range from groups of healthcare providers to individual providers in a cross section of workplace settings.
Recent clients include but are not limited to:
- Residential Care Providers throughout New Zealand (Rest Home, Hospital, Retirement Villages and Dementia care services)
- Community Based Providers (Home help and Community support organisations)
- District Health Boards contracted services – Canterbury, Southern, Nelson / Marlborough, Westland, Waitemata and Northland
- Crown Law Office – investigative reviews
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses (groups and individuals)
- Coaching clients for enrichment in personal and professional context
Click below to contact us and find out how we can help you.