Career Opportunity with HCSL
This is an exciting opportunity for a focused and self-motivated administrator with good organisational skills, an excellent customer service ethic and the ability to adapt to change. Our small and enthusiastic team are currently seeking a focused and experienced Client Support / Administrative Assistant to assist our growing client base with our increasing range of services.
- Do you enjoy taking responsibility for a job well done?
- Do you enjoy an office environment and being helpful (aka team player!)?
- Able to participate in listening to client feedback and helping problem solve?
- Help promote our services?
We enjoy keeping things light-hearted so a sense of humour will help!
In a nutshell, the role includes a variety of functions within our team. These include the timely supply of customised policy and procedure documents for individual aged care facilities; supporting the set up for new clients and administration tasks supporting the business as new system features are released. For the right professional with a positive, professional attitude, we’ll teach you what you need to know.
We want to hear from YOU if you have:
- Can do attitude!
- General clerical and administration experience
- Intermediate or above computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel and Xero accounting package
- Attention to detail to ensure data being entered is accurate
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive rapport quickly
- A strong commitment to providing first-class customer service
- The legal right to be working in New Zealand
- Experience in the Health sector in particular Aged Care or Retirement Village Sector is preferred but not essential.