Testimonial – Nurse Consultant
As a RN, Facility Manager and Consultant in Aged Care I have used various Aged Care software packages over the years.
Feedback I have received from RNs and caregivers using HCSL system includes the following:
- Takes less time to find information about residents
- More resident focused and less task focused than using tick box task lists.
- Able to edit information quickly.
- Easy to upload and save information in the documents folder.
- Easier to do monthly quality analysis as the information is quicker to find.
I am very impressed with HCSL software as I have found it delivers in the following ways and is:
- Intuitive and timesaving – the software prompts the operator – for example to create a short term care plan if documenting an adverse event such as wound care. The one click action means less time taken trying to open a new screen or change functions such as finding care plans or progress notes.
- Quality Assurance is able to be maintained in a timely and comprehensive manner with an internal audit system and corrective action logs in addition to monthly analysis of adverse events and infections.
- NZ ARC compliance requirements are continuously updated – in care
planning, and resident information requirements documentation and procedures and policies in the individualised Facility Documentation library.
- Very responsive service- the HCSL team quickly respond to questions and seek and use client feedback to continuously develop and extend the software capabilities. HCSL is New Zealand based so information is relevant to nursing and care giving in New Zealand.
- Developed and managed by a very experienced NZ Nursing leader in aged care who has comprehensive knowledge of and experience in quality and compliance systems in NZ aged care.
Anne Sheard, RN.