April 12th and 13th, 2018 – Christchurch
Gillian Robinson – Bachelor of Nursing, Registered Nurse, Lead Auditor, Management Consultant, Author
Liz Beaglehole – New Zealand Registered Dietitian, with a Post-graduate Diploma in Dietetics (with distinction), Canterbury Dietitians.
Ben Harris – Medical Laboratory Scientist, Honorary Lecturer for the University of Otago
Day One – Thursday 12th April – 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Age-related Residential Care (ARRC) – understanding the DHB funding service specifications
- Quality and Risk Management – striving and achieving excellence
- Clinical Leadership – how to lead the clinical team effectively
- Clinical Documentation – What, when, how and why to document
- Clinical Assessment and Care Planning – bringing it all together for better resident outcomes
- Microbiome – why understanding this is so important
- Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs) – the current and pending impact
Day two – Friday 13th April (9.00am start, finish approximately 1.00pm)
- Urinary Tract Infections – to dip or not?!
- Norovirus and Influenza – latest updates
- Food Safety – Food Safety and Nutrition
- Question and Answer session
Attendees will supply their own lunch. Morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
Venue: Chapel Street Centre, Cnr Harewood Road and Chapel Street, Papanui, Christchurch. (Easy access from the airport)
Numbers will be limited so register today.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org and supply the names and designations of each staff member attending, and confirmation if they will be attending day one or day two or both days?
The attendance fee for this content filled education is $155 (plus GST per attendee to cover both days), $85.00 plus GST per attendee to cover either day one or day two.
We will respond with confirmation of registrations. Certificates of attendance will be provided.